No announcement yet.

Misty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KryptoInDaHouse
    I'm SOOO not a perv! I'm an innocent 15 year old girl who just happens to like to read about Lois and Clark's activities.
    If you say so.

Comment

• Hi mary i caught up Lucy and oliver are a messy duo lol laways causing trouble and I LOVE the way you did the sexy thing with the way he told her how each color of krypnoite works. That was sexy. Lois being kidnapped i thought Clark did that for their sex games at first but i should have know that was too far. ppms

Comment

• Originally posted by doodie8808
        Hi Mary i caught up Lucy and Oliver are a messy duo lol laways causing trouble and I LOVE the way you did the sexy thing with the way he told her how each color of kryponite works. That was sexy. Lois being kidnapped i thought Clark did that for their sex games at first but i should have know that was too far. ppms
        I thought it would be fun (and different) for them to have the kryptonite conversation in a sexy way. As for Oliver, he was the one who changed the hotel reservations so that Clois would have to share the same room. I will post soon. I'm just not sure when. I'm a little behind on several of my other stories.

Comment

• So the groom is a Vulcan? Oh snap! Better go save her Boy Scout and Green Bean them Vulcan's are crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by angie_casas
            So the groom is a Vulcan? Oh snap! Better go save her Boy Scout and Green Bean them Vulcan's are crazy!
            You're funny. He's not a Vulcan.

Comment

• I just got up to date with this fic. Wow many things has happened. It would be good if Clark finds Lois by hearing her heart beat. Update soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by kena02
                I just got up to date with this fic. Wow many things has happened. It would be good if Clark finds Lois by hearing her heart beat. Update soon.
                Maybe he will and maybe he won't.

Comment

• A/N: I finally got around to writing the next chapter. Sorry for the shortness of it, but I'm sure that the next chapter will be a bit longer. Enjoy!

Chapter 19: Penultimate

PREVIOUSLY:

"I'll stop calling you Boy Scout if you stop calling me Green Bean. Deal?" extending his hand.

"I don't know," pretending to think about it. "I kinda get a kick out of calling you Green Bean," a grin on his face.

"Well I get a kick out of calling you Boy Scout," Oliver counters.

"Well then, it looks like we're stuck with them," Clark replies as he holds out his hand.

"Okay," shaking it. "Now can we go?"

"But of course," Clark replies with a grin as he opens the door...

The next morning...

Lois slowly opens her eyes but has to squint because of the light streaming in from outside. She tries to stand up, but falls back onto the chair she's tied to.

"Where am I?" muttering to herself as she struggles with her bonds.

"Big Ben."

She's startled by the voice at first. "I'm...where?" staring at a male figure standing in the shadows.

"You heard right," stepping into the light and revealing himself.

Her eyes widen with shock when she recognizes him. "You're the one who kidnapped me? Why?"

"Now that was a stupid question," rolling his eyes as he takes off his jacket while walking towards her. "Why do you think I kidnapped you?" stopping in front of her.

"If this has to do with your former fiancée---"

"Former being the operative word," dropping his jacket on a spare chair, then pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

She glares at him as he takes a puff. "Kidnapping me is not the answer. If you let me go, I promise I won't press charges."

"I don't believe you," blowing the smoke in her face.

"Ugh," turning her head and blinking her eyes.

"Don't like smoke, huh?" taking another puff.

"Not anymore. I quit back in high school."

"Good for you," he replies in a sarcastic tone.

"You really should quit," turning her head again when he blows some more smoke at her.

"Look at me," grabbing her head and glaring directly at her. "You will look at me when I'm speaking to you. Is that clear?"

"Crystal clear," she replies in a sarcastic tone.

"Good," letting go of her head.

"So how long do you expect to keep me here?" she asks.

"I haven't decided on that yet," leaning against the wall.

"Well apparently you haven't thought this all through," a smirk on her face. "Some kidnapper you are."

He walks back over to her and slaps her across the cheek. Her head rears back from the slap. "Shut up you b*tch!"

"I will never shut up," she says defiantly.

"You will shut up if you value your life," pulling out a gun and aiming it at her.

"Fine, whatever," rolling her eyes.

He puts the gun back in his pocket. "Maybe this will shut you up," stooping down in front of her, then removing his tie and promptly covering her mouth with it. "There," admiring his handiwork. "That's much better."

She continues to glare at him as he stands back up. "I think you'll be safe here for a while," picking up his jacket. "Nobody would even think of looking for you here," putting his jacket back on. "I'll be back," turning away.

Terminator he's not, she thinks to herself. As soon as his footsteps disappear, she starts to struggle with her bonds again but soon gives up because her exertions are tiring her out.

Her eyes begin to tear up, but she gives herself a mental shake. That just won't do. I need to be strong - not just for myself but for Clark. Her eyes tear up again at the mere thought of him.

Stop it, Lois, she tells herself over and over again. You'll get out of here and you'll show him over and over again that you love him. With fresh determination, she begins to struggle with her bonds again.

At the same time...

"Well, that was a bust," Oliver remarks as they return to the honeymoon suite. "I was really hoping that Rebecca would be able to help us. "

"Yeah," a deep sigh escaping Clark's lips as he plops down on the couch. "Charles probably took Lois somewhere that nobody would ever suspect."

Oliver walks over and sits down next to him. "We'll find her," giving his shoulders a brief squeeze. "We always do," quirking an eyebrow.

"I know," his head resting against the back of the couch.

Oliver removes his hand. "You know, I think it would be a good idea if we had something to eat. How about I order us some breakfast? It's on me," getting up and walking over to the phone situated on one of the nightstands.

"I'm not really hungry," Clark replies with another sigh.

"Maybe you're not, but I certainly am. I am a human after all. I don't have your body chemistry," he quips as he picks up the phone and dials. After he places the order, he places the receiver back in its cradle and sits down on the desk chair. "The food should be here in about ten minutes."

Clark doesn't answer him for a few minutes. "I wish I knew where else to look," speaking up at last. "Can you think of anything? Anything at all?" looking over at him with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," shaking his head sadly. "I'm fresh out of ideas."

They sit there for a while in silence, then are startled by a knock at the door. "Room service," a voice calling out.

"I'll get it," Oliver getting up to open the door. After signing for it, he closes the door and wheels the cart over. "I ordered something for you just in case," lifting up a lid off one of the plates.

"Thanks, Oliver. Maybe in a little while," he replies.

"Okay," pulling up a chair and begins to eat his breakfast.

Clark closes his eyes and tries to think about where else he could look for Lois. Just then, the silence in the room is punctuated by a loud ringing of the telephone.

"Damn, that's loud," Oliver retorts as he gets up from his chair. "I swear my heart just leapt out of my chest," scowling as he walks over to answer the phone.

Clark gives him a small smile, then closes his eyes again. They pop open suddenly when he has a realization. "That's it!" he exclaims out loud.

"What's it?" Oliver asks as he hangs up the phone.

"I just figured out how I can find Lois," a big smile on his face.

"Really? How?" looking over at him curiously.

"Shush," closing his eyes.

"Are you going to tell me or---"

"Please, Oliver. I need to concentrate."

"Alright," sitting back down. Good luck, he thinks to himself as he continues to eat his breakfast.

Clark takes a deep breath, then uses his super-hearing to filter out all the noises except for one.

Lois' heartbeat.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Here's the link to Chapter 20

One more chapter and an epilogue to go. *sighs*
                  Last edited by gem65; 04-17-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Yay he's listening for her heartbeat! I wish they would do that on Smallville. I hope Clark kicks Charles a$$ when he sees him for touching Lois. Also really enjoyed how Lois never stops with her snarky remarks even when she's on the brink of death. PPMS!!

Comment

• Wow great idea Lois' heartbeat, good for Clark!!! I loved it, ppms

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
                        The next morning...

Lois slowly opens her eyes but has to squint because of the light streaming in from outside. She tries to stand up, but falls back onto the chair she's tied to.

"Where am I?" muttering to herself as she struggles with her bonds.

"Big Ben."

[...]

"So how long do you expect to keep me here?" she asks.

"I haven't decided on that yet," leaning against the wall.

"Well apparently you haven't thought this all through," a smirk on her face. "Some kidnapper you are."

[...]

"You will shut up if you value your life," pulling out a gun and aiming it at her.

"Fine, whatever," rolling her eyes.
                        I don't think being held at gunpoint scares her much anymore. She's been on the looking end of it quite a few times already. He's pretty stupid to kidnap Lois Lane...

"I just figured out how I can find Lois," a big smile on his face.

"Really? How?" looking over at him curiously.

"Shush," closing his eyes.

"Are you going to tell me or---"

"Please, Oliver. I need to concentrate."

"Alright," sitting back down. Good luck, he thinks to himself as he continues to eat his breakfast.

Clark takes a deep breath, then uses his super-hearing to filter out all the noises except for one.

Lois' heartbeat.
                        Yayyy!!! Lois' heartbeat! I hope they use that in the show. It's one of the things on my wishlist to see on SV before it ends 5-13... great update, Mary. I hope Clark can find Lois soon - her heart should be racing after Mr. Universe's gagging her. PPMS!

Clois Forever!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by darlenejbv
                          Yay he's listening for her heartbeat! I wish they would do that on Smallville. I hope Clark kicks Charles a$$ when he sees him for touching Lois. Also really enjoyed how Lois never stops with her snarky remarks even when she's on the brink of death. PPMS!!
                          I know. Don't you just love her?

Originally posted by slayer1974
                          Wow great idea Lois' heartbeat, good for Clark!!! I loved it, ppms
                          Thanks, Maria. Glad you loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by superlc529
                            I don't think being held at gunpoint scares her much anymore. She's been on the looking end of it quite a few times already. He's pretty stupid to kidnap Lois Lane...
                            That's true - and he is pretty stupid.

Yayyy!!! Lois' heartbeat! I hope they use that in the show. It's one of the things on my wishlist to see on SV before it ends 5-13... great update, Mary. I hope Clark can find Lois soon - her heart should be racing after Mr. Universe's gagging her. PPMS!

Clois Forever!!!!
                            I think it would be great if they use it, but I'm not holding my breath. *sighs* Glad you enjoyed it.

On a side note, only 8 more posts to 800 (not counting the AFF). Cool huh?

Comment

• omg clark listening for lois's heartbeat thats genius!!

Comment

• Originally posted by smallvillegirl9
                                omg clark listening for lois's heartbeat thats genius!!
                                Thanks. Everybody seems to love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎