No announcement yet.

The Clark/Tess Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by costas22
    It's ok. I am not in that place. Yet. Ask me again after the finale. Or [SPOILER] Kent [/SPOILER]. But I haven't cared about the character in a while. Long before Fortune.
    Still hate him. Glad he isn't a main character. Remember in the chess thread? Tess needs to kill him brutally and what's the other word? I forgot what Lucy said.

At this point that's how I approach it too. There's some stuff that I expect to enjoy ([SPOILER] Clark/Jonathan and CL/Tess scenes[/SPOILER] ), but I don't know about the rest. Not expecting it to be as good as Luthor though.
    Uhh me too. I try to avoid speculations about that episode. I really don't want to get my hopes up especially for cless.

Originally posted by FWvidchick
    My fellow Clessers you are making me sad.. stop it!.. don't let a certain Doctor steal your joy.. please..*pouts with bottom lip out and pleading eyes*.. pertie peas!
    Okay. Okay. You remind me of baby Jonathan in the legacy fic.

I'll just stare at this gif. It's therapy.

Comment

• You are right Jen. Kent isn't here yet, so lets try to keep the fire alive regardless of what might happen:

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tessmerceryoubamf
      Still hate him. Glad he isn't a main character. Remember in the chess thread? Tess needs to kill him brutally and what's the other word? I forgot what Lucy said.
      I still say he deserves a wedgie. It's less brutal, but more embarassing.

I'll just stare at this gif. It's therapy.

It is! And in case anyone is still haunted by Dr Elvis, this caption might help.

Originally posted by costas22
      "I want you to end Clark and my sister's relationship. "

"No problemo. "

"So how did it go? "

"I run into some obstacles. "

"Well that's too bad isn't it? "

Ah. That was therapeutic.
      Last edited by costas22; 03-29-2011, 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• ^^ thats the spirit.. and Oh man the CLess gifs just spark up the fire and the Emil one makes me laugh.. (tho i have no real problem with him other then the unmentionable) ..

and that's right Costas..its not hear..we should celebrate all the tings welove about Cless!!

Comment

"I want you to end Clark and my sister's relationship. "

"No problemo. "

"So how did it go? "

"I run into some obstacles. "

"Well that's too bad isn't it? "

Ah. That was therapeutic.
          Good one!

Let's all forget about Temil. It's bad for one's clesser heart.

Comment

• "What's the matter son? Jor-El freezed your red jacket? "

"It's not that dad. "

"Then? "

"I can't see my girlfriend because of her family. "

"Let me take care of that son. "

Comment

• Costas ^ that gave me a much needed smile.. I just worked my butt of on a post and had to take care of kids.. came back hit my mouse some how the wrong way and my browser vanished.. all the hard work I guess from now on when i go to get up i have to copy everything first *kicks mouse and browser*

anyway.. I love how Jonathan is helping Clark.. Does my Cless heart so good!! and I love the sexy gif..and how Tess is looking at Clark (tho that one kinda disturbs me because I know its Lionel in his body haha)

Comment

"What's the matter son? Jor-El freezed your red jacket? "

"It's not that dad. "

"Then? "

Costas these were hilariously well done!!! Imagine that, Jonathan knows how real families work, yes!!!! Take that, Daddy Luthor!

But oh... Tess... Aun --- *hums up* Man... just about supper time, but these captions gave me another super-cool funny idea now! Thanks, bro! Love ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
                  Costas ^ that gave me a much needed smile.. I just worked my butt of on a post and had to take care of kids.. came back hit my mouse some how the wrong way and my browser vanished.. all the hard work I guess from now on when i go to get up i have to copy everything first *kicks mouse and browser*

anyway.. I love how Jonathan is helping Clark.. Does my Cless heart so good!! and I love the sexy gif..and how Tess is looking at Clark (tho that one kinda disturbs me because I know its Lionel in his body haha)
                  Aaah. That's so annoying. Always copy the text before you post. You never know what might happen. Second time your computer has played tricks on you like that in 2 days. Something fishy must be going on.

I hope the shirtless Tom part of the gif comforted you a bit. Try to forget that it's really Lionel. We are rewritting history here and that's Clark showing Tess what the Luthors wouldn't allow her to enjoy all this time.

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
                  Costas these were hilariously well done!!! Imagine that, Jonathan knows how real families work, yes!!!! Take that, Daddy Luthor!

But oh... Tess... Aun --- *hums up* Man... just about supper time, but these captions gave me another super-cool funny idea now! Thanks, bro! Love ya!
                  Thanks. It was a bit repetive of what I've done recently, but I think it's important to point out how big of a Clesser Pa Kent is.

Gave you an idea? Wonder what that is?

Comment

• thanks lord i'm not the only one xD

The Chess thread is awesome, I agree. It's thanks to everyone posting there and their gutter minds.

*Feels ashamed for anyone who went there by mistake and saw my gifs*

Ow never mind them, one day they'll see the light. The beauty of Chess or not.. I have chess caps though. Instead of Cless I come up with Chess. I need the fire of Cless *desperate here*
                    ahhahahaha
                    I never really let the Chess page open totally so i never read or saw anything there (till today lool) but I cant...lool i just cant be in love with another couple on smallville looool what am i? in my language i would be something like a smallville-wh**e-ship!how do you cal in english a "madame" who let her "girl" "be" with everyone? loool cuz I already ship Cless, teslo and Tollie! my poor Tess... she is already very **very** busy in my head!!

and lack of creativity, I think it's collective(?)! because I must have about 3 cless videos that i started but never finished. its sad but true!

Comment

"What's the matter son? Jor-El freezed your red jacket? "

"It's not that dad. "

"Then? "

I really got a good laugh at this! Thank you costas!

I hope the shirtless Tom part of the gif comforted you a bit. Try to forget that it's really Lionel. We are rewritting history here and that's Clark showing Tess what the Luthors wouldn't allow her to enjoy all this time.
                      I was certainly comforted by shirtless Tom and I didn't think about the Lionel thing until Jen brought it up, but who cares! It's awesome Cless gif! Good job costas.

Comment

Aaah. That's so annoying. Always copy the text before you post. You never know what might happen. Second time your computer has played tricks on you like that in 2 days. Something fishy must be going on.
                        Two different set of problems..and i usually do but i really didn't think i needed too.. but i redid it all.

I did find comfort in shirtless Tom..i always do *is why is always on the Tommy pic thread * and yes I know its a rewrite which I love.. its just i happen to actually love that moment with Lionel in his body so it wasn't hard to go 'Lionel'..but i've readjusted my brain now.. its Clark showing off to Tess

Originally posted by Buziel0809

I was certainly comforted by shirtless Tom and I didn't think about the Lionel thing until Jen brought it up, but who cares! It's awesome Cless gif! Good job costas.
                        Glad i didn't ruin it for you..lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by chocs
                          tloool cuz I already ship Cless, teslo and Tollie! my poor Tess... she is already very **very** busy in my head!!
                          Then you have to ship her with Chloe too if you want to be fair. You have already 3000 ships, what's one more?

Originally posted by Buziel0809

Thanks. I've made so many Chess gifs recently that I didn't want to neglect my Cless. Maybe after Kent airs [SPOILER] I'll make a caption about Jonathan beating the heck out of Clark because he wants to leave Tess for Lana or Lois. [/SPOILER]

Originally posted by FWvidchick

I did find comfort in shirtless Tom..i always do *is why is always on the Tommy pic thread * and yes I know its a rewrite which I love.. its just i happen to actually love that moment with Lionel in his body so it wasn't hard to go 'Lionel'..but i've readjusted my brain now.. its Clark showing off to Tess
                          I see what you mean. As an old Chlark shipper, it's always hard to watch the Chlark almost kiss in Transference when you think that it's really Lionel.

Anyway, if I am going to make more Cless gifs, that will probably mean more shirtless Tom for you ladies.

Comment

• Hello Cless friends i see temil is your Clana and Chlark to my clois. I agree Temil sucks even if i dont like cless either.

Comment

• Hi Christine. Lol, can't say if it's exactly the equivalent to your Clana. I find it annoying despite of how I feel about Cless. And as opposed to Clana or Chlark, [SPOILER] there's a possibility it could be endgame which makes it even worse. [/SPOILER]

Comment

Hi Christine. Lol, can't say if it's exactly the equivalent to your Clana. I find it annoying despite of how I feel about Cless. And as opposed to Clana or Chlark, [SPOILER] there's a possibility it could be endgame which makes it even worse. [/SPOILER]
                                DOn't say that Costas!! Do not say it.. * looks around paranoid*.. no no no no no.. [SPOILER]*thinks rather then says 'Temil Endgame..NO!'*[/SPOILER] Do not give the words life.. *puts fingers in ears* lalalalalalala

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎