No announcement yet.

Shades Of Grey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pizzahead2490
    I understand Mary Just update whenever you can, no pressure.
    Thanks for understanding.

Comment

• Sorry, but this is not an update. It is the next story I'll be working on. Hopefully, I'll have it finished by the end of the week - so keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

• A/N:
        Sorry for the long delay. I'll try not to go too much longer without updating.

CHAPTER 5

Previously:

"Who are you calling?" he asks.

"I'm calling the one person who can grant wishes like that."

"Who's that?"

"You'll find out in a minute," holding the phone to her ear.

"Hello, Zatanna?"

Perry looks curiously at Lois; his eyebrow arched. Zatanna? he mouths.

She nods her head, then continues talking. "It's me, Lois," speaking into the phone. "I really need to talk to you about Clark," continuing to talk. "Can you meet me at my office?" listening for a moment. "Great. I'll see you in a few minutes. Bye," hanging up the phone.

"So you think that Clark made a wish?" he asks as she slips her phone into her pocket.

"It's the only thing that makes sense," heaving a sigh.

Perry happens to glance at the wall clock. "I have a meeting in five minutes," coming back over to her. "As soon as you find out anything, let me know," his hands resting on her shoulders. "Alright?"

"Alright," a small smile on her face.

"Everything is going to be okay," giving her a brief hug, then pulling away and walking out of the office.

I hope so, thinking to herself as she sits back down on her chair and starts to type.

"Lois?"

She looks up. "That was quick," standing up.

"I was already in the building," Zatanna replies; closing the door behind her. She notices the broken desk. "So I take it that Clark did this?" sitting down opposite Lois.

"You bet he did," a frown on her face. "Do you have any idea what I've been going through since last night?" her eyes narrowing. "He's gotten drunk, flown around naked, came to work wearing leather pants---" her voice rising an octave.

"Calm down Lois," casually crossing her legs.

"DON'T tell me to calm down," standing up with her hands on her hips. "I want you to fix this," she tells her. "I want my Smallville back."

"I can't," she says reluctantly. "The only way the wish will be over is when the person doesn't want it anymore. You know that."

Lois blows a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Isn't there anything else I could do?"

"I'm sorry, Lois," she says. "I really wish I could do something, but my hands are tied. Clark has to not want it anymore."

"So until he doesn't want to get drunk anymore, my hands are tied?"

"That's right," she answers as she gets up from the chair and walks over to the door. "I really am sorry," she says one last time as she leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

Lois plops back down on her chair. What the hell am I going to do now?

Back at the farm

Clark slams the door behind him as he enters the kitchen.

"Who needs the Daily Planet anyway?" muttering under his breath as he climbs the staircase and opens the bathroom door. He starts to undress when he catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

It can't be, his eyes widening as he peers closer at his reflection; his fingers reaching up to touch the single grey hair. He sits down on the toilet and sits back with a sigh. Clarkie runs into the bathroom and nudges his thigh with his snout.

"Hey boy," absently stroking his head. "I can't believe I have a grey hair. Do you believe that?" Clarkie jumps up to lick his face. "You're a good boy," nuzzling his nose with his own. "Go on, I have to take a shower," gently pushing him down.

Clarkie gives him one more lick, then runs out of the room. He gets up and strips off his clothing, then steps into the shower and turns on the water until it's piping hot. He leans back against the shower wall and closes his eyes; the hot spray raining down on his body. He suddenly opens his eyes when he feels a stirring in his groin.

Where were you when I needed you? staring at his arousal.

Later that evening

Lois gets out of the car and slams the door. He's definitely going to get an earful from me, walking towards the porch when a nauseous feeling overtakes her. She drops to her knees and throws up into the bushes for about a minute, then sits back on her legs and wipes the sweat from her forehead. She gets up and climbs the porch stairs; sitting down on the porch swing.

"Is that you?" Clark coming out onto the porch.

She glares at him. "Who else?" she replies in a sarcastic tone.

"Dinner is ready," he says while taking a slug out of another bottle of beer.

"Still drinking I see," a scowl on her face. "I guess you don't care if you get another hangover huh?" standing up. "Well don't expect me to clean up after you," brushing past him as she goes into the house.

She stops and stares at the kitchen table. "You call that dinner?" picking up a plate and holding it out in front of him.

"What's wrong with having a sandwich for dinner?" having followed her into the kitchen.

"I may not be a great cook, but even I could do better than a bologna sandwich," dropping the plate on the table.

"Well maybe I just didn't feel like cooking for a change," grabbing her by the arm and pulling her close to him. "Maybe I want something else to eat," his hand slipping under her skirt.

"Well maybe I don't," pushing his hand away. "Besides, I thought you had a problem?"

"I don't have that problem anymore," whispering into her ear.

"I see," her arms folded against her chest.

"I'd rather you feel," his other hand taking her own and pressing it against his crotch. "See?"

"I do," removing her hand. "I'm not in the mood," abruptly turning away and heading for the stairs.

"Come on, Lois," catching up with her. "I want you," spinning her around and pushing her up against the wall. "I need to be with you," unzipping his pants.

"Ugh," raising her hand to cover her mouth.

He stares at her with surprise. "What the---"

"I'm pregnant, you idiot!" she snaps as she rushes upstairs and promptly throws up in the toilet.

He immediately follows her and stands in the doorway. "Just leave me alone for awhile, okay?" she says in a weak voice.

"Lois, I---"

She looks up at last. "Leave Me Alone," she repeats as she once more grips the toilet. After she throws up, she sees him still standing there. "Your super-hearing must be on the fritz because I thought I told you to leave me alone," slowly standing up.

He opens his mouth to say something, then starts to turn around. "Clark?"

He turns back around. "Yes?"

"Zip up your pants on your way out."

He stares back at her for a moment with a slightly hurt expression; zipping up his pants as he turns around and closes the door behind him. He goes back down to the kitchen and sits down with a sigh. He looks over at the plate with the bologna sandwich on it.

There's nothing wrong with having a sandwich for dinner, muttering to himself as he sits down at the table and begins to eat it.

While he's eating his sandwich, Lois sits down on the bathroom floor and wraps her arms around her knees.

How am I going to get through to him? resting her head on top of her knees.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Here's the link to Chapter 6
        Last edited by gem65; 08-13-2012, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• I adore this story! I can't believe Z couldn't do anything to at least help Lois. Now it just looks like a bunch of crossed wires. But I am with Clark on there's nothing wrong with having a sandwich for dinner, I do it all the time I don't think Lois constantly pushing Clark away with resolve anything though, hopefully they can move past it soon

<3

Comment

• Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
            I adore this story! I can't believe Z couldn't do anything to at least help Lois. Now it just looks like a bunch of crossed wires. But I am with Clark on there's nothing wrong with having a sandwich for dinner, I do it all the time I don't think Lois constantly pushing Clark away with resolve anything though, hopefully they can move past it soon

<3
            Zee really couldn't do anything. Clark made a wish and has to not want it anymore. Something drastic has to happen to open Clark's eyes to how badly he's behaving. Also, Lois was feeling nauseous so you can't really blame her for pushing him away. They will get past it, but it's a process. I'm glad you're enjoying this story. I'm really enjoying writing it. I'll try not to wait too long before updating it again.

Comment

• U got us wanting more.hope to see an update soon oh it was great btw,a nice change to see clark being a lazyass and lois have no idea how to make her Smallville come back to her.

Comment

• Ok, where's Gibbs when you need him. Clark needs a good slap upside the head. Firstly, a sandwich for dinner? For a woman who's pregnant? Is he completely insane? Second, of course Lois would push him away, especially if she's having morning sickness (or is it morning, noon and night sickness - ahh you know what I mean). I understand about the wish - Clark has to not want it anymore.

This was a great chapter hon.

Comment

• That Clark is quite disgusting :S He behave like a child and horny teenager that doesn't understands that people have their limits......

I knew Zatanna wasn't going to be of much help, it is what it is, Lois just needs something that will snap Clark out of it

Great update, post more soon !!!

Comment

• love the update Gem..so much that I barked with laughter at one point and spilled tea all over stuff.. including my s8 SV boxset.. lol luckily everything is recoverable.

Comment

• Originally posted by fannaZA
                      U got us wanting more.hope to see an update soon oh it was great btw,a nice change to see clark being a lazyass and lois have no idea how to make her Smallville come back to her.
                      I'm loving writing Clark this way. It's sooo much fun.

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                      Ok, where's Gibbs when you need him. Clark needs a good slap upside the head. Firstly, a sandwich for dinner? For a woman who's pregnant? Is he completely insane? Second, of course Lois would push him away, especially if she's having morning sickness (or is it morning, noon and night sickness - ahh you know what I mean). I understand about the wish - Clark has to not want it anymore.

This was a great chapter hon.
                      I've already called Gibbs and he told me to tell you that he gives you permission to slap him upside the head.

Originally posted by MariVe
                      That Clark is quite disgusting :S He behave like a child and horny teenager that doesn't understands that people have their limits......

I knew Zatanna wasn't going to be of much help, it is what it is, Lois just needs something that will snap Clark out of it

Great update, post more soon !!!
                      Don't worry. She'll come up with something. After all, this is Lois we're talking about.

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                      love the update Gem..so much that I barked with laughter at one point and spilled tea all over stuff.. including my s8 SV boxset.. lol luckily everything is recoverable.
                      I didn't expect laughter, but every person reacts in a different way.

Glad you all enjoyed this update.

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
                        I didn't expect laughter, but every person reacts in a different way.
                        Well it was the little things that made me laugh. and Clark sooo needs the gibbing.. Slap him Leanne Slap him!! Poor Lois!

Comment

• Originally posted by FWvidchick
                          Well it was the little things that made me laugh. and Clark sooo needs the gibbing.. Slap him Leanne Slap him!! Poor Lois!
                          I absolutely understand that. One time my boyfriend told me on the phone that his all-time favorite band makes the music of the universe. He was dead serious about it. Now it wasn't the first time he had made that statement - but I could picture his face as he said it and I burst into laughter for a couple minutes. I just couldn't help myself.

Comment

• Lois is pregnant and sick and Clark is still trying to get some WOW! That's right Clark eat your sandwich! Can't wait until the next update.

Comment

• The update made me laugh, too. I thought Clark trying to get some from Lois while she was being sick from being pregnant was hysterical. And Lois fussing about the sandwich dinner...well who can blame her, she is pregnant. Oh that was fun.

Comment

• Whoa!! Clark hasn't calmed down by now. I wouldn't be surprised if Lois would want a break, maybe that will open Clark's eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎