X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tbird4u
    Its the one where lois gets stabbed. I don't remember much clois
    Originally posted by That'llShowEm
    Doesn't Clark (along with Chloe) try to deter Lois from following a lead that takes her to Reeve's Dam? Other than getting herself stuck in a bad situation, that Lois is one smart cookie to have figured out the location where everything else is going on... honestly, I think the real fun starts up in Bizarro and Lois questioning "Clark's" actions. Glad that didn't progress beyond an introduction - I sort of like that Lois is able to tell when Clark isn't acting like himself.
    Thanks.. I remember the ep. When it comes to certain eps I remember the details of it not the name of it..its like seeing a persons face but going blank on their name tho at other times you know it.. *rolls eyes* yeah the best stuff is in Bizarro for Clois but Phantom showed Lois as being quiet brilliant in the investigating department..she does have the nose for it!

Originally posted by PrincessKent

this never gets old... *pulls up the scene so she can watch it..again*

well nighters folks.. dang I have to go to bed (kiddie will wake with the sun) and I got the writing bug bad at the mo.. not fair!

Comment

• Clois gif icons. I finished off the request and I did a few extras while I was at it.

Feel free to use them. That's what they are for. If you use them, please credit and if you save them all, please save them under my name so you know who to credit. I don't mind people using them; I just don't like people using them as their own and as soon as someone reposts them and says "I forgot who made them," the world claims them.

They should all work here at k-site as avis. If you find one that doesn't, let me know and I'll take it down and possibly remake it.

Hope you like them. I know I'll use them and probably edit them for other avis, so that's why I made extras, but have fun if you like them.

94 total Clois gifs in the whole set.
      Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 01-20-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• AFF! I love all your cute little Clois gifs! They're like Clois candy! Again, I want them all! *begins snagging*

Originally posted by Celestx88

I just had to post this.
        Awwwww.

Originally posted by hellokitty
        I love the look on Clark's face here the best. He was like a little school boy who had just gotten a huge reward. I love the dichotomy of how he's so "boyish" about things that are a huge deal to him when it comes to Lois...and yet he's such a MAN at the same time. Like a few seconds later in this scene...with how he looks at her as he says "I love you". And the way he says it. Like, "you need to know this. I feel this way about you and you're going to hear it." And then split second after Lois returns the sentiment...that boyish glee is back.

I loved that.
        OMG! That's exactly what I thought when I watched it for the first time. I was like, "Ohmigoshhe'ssocute! He's like a little boy who's just got exactly what he wanted for Christmas!" That scene just totally cuted me out!

Comment

• I know I'm late but I just watched the clip. It was awesome. [SPOILER] Lois is so kickass. And OMG ''Baby... Honey...''[/SPOILER] Squeeeee.

Comment

• Season 7 coming tomorrow:

7.01 Bizarro

older work:

New work:

7.02 Kara

Comment

• I got up early this morning to finish reading a book for discussion group in one of my classes tomorrow. What did I do after I finishing the book, showering and drying my hair? I crawled back in bed and watched Charade and I'm contemplating watching Idol.

What a great way to spend a lazy Thursday morning-with Clois! (I don't have class until 12:30 today so I am golden!)
              Last edited by The Short One; 01-20-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• I am trying to write Clois.. but since my 5yr old is home today its going to be slow going *sigh*.. I am so uber pumped for Collateral.. and I think I am gonna watch Bizarro today..

Comment

• Hey guys!

*sigh*

Comment

• [SPOILER]I think I have a sickness, it's called Cloisitis, I haven't stopped watching that clip since yesterday! I think I'm up to like 10 [/SPOILER]

Ok back on topic It's Phantom day right? I like the scene where he busts through the debris and rescues her but can't remember if that's Phantom or Bizarro.

Yay A Flawed Fashion! Much thanks!

PK, I love Crossfire. More than just the kiss (though that was awesome sauce) but their banter and chemistry was off the roof!

Esp. in this scene: <3

Lois: How do I look?
                    Clark: If this were a prom you'd be crowned queen.

Clark: Your date's a lucky man.
                    Lois: Do I detect a note of jealously from the notoriously nice Clark Kent? Careful my date doesn't hear you he might just have to take you down.
                    Clark: I'd like to see him try.

Comment

• ^^ I love the "You know what they say 'all's fair in love and war"

"Whats it going to be for us Lois..Love or War?"

"Clark..its sound like your asking me out on another date"

"If i was would you say yes..?" ( I love all his looks and body movements in this scene)

"I'll tell you what I'd say.."

GAH Ollie interruptus! lol but actually he did a good thing..cause Clarkie got jealous which leads to the bullet message(haha) and CHloe telling him to go for what he wants ..so he goes and kisses her.. So love this ep!

Comment

• Originally posted by auntjemmima8
                        PK, I love Crossfire. More than just the kiss (though that was awesome sauce) but their banter and chemistry was off the roof!

Esp. in this scene: <3

Lois: How do I look?
                        Clark: If this were a prom you'd be crowned queen.

Clark: Your date's a lucky man.
                        Lois: Do I detect a note of jealously from the notoriously nice Clark Kent? Careful my date doesn't hear you he might just have to take you down.
                        Clark: I'd like to see him try.
                        Clark was such a suave son of a gun in that scene!

"What's it gonna be for us, Lois? Love or war? *dies*

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrific_T

"What's it gonna be for us, Lois? Love or war? *dies*
                          When I first heard that I almost fell of my chair. I was like ''Did he just say love or war? ''. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
                            When I first heard that I almost fell of my chair. I was like ''Did he just say love or war? ''. LOL
                            Oh I loved how he said that

Cloisitis

Comment

• Hay Cloisers I know im not a poster in the Clois thread much but i made some art and thought to share it with you guys

So i hope you like the Clois

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lieslchen
                              Season 7 coming tomorrow:

7.01 Bizarro

older work:

New work:

7.02 Kara

This is some amazing Clois art.
                              Last edited by Embraceurside; 01-20-2011, 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Nice stuff Embraceurside *snags a few*..and Anne..*snags some*.. I am so spoiled for choice because of all the art on this site..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎