Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you read my mind?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been close to two months since I updated this story - so my plan is to work on it for the next couple weeks or so. Of course if I get an inspiration for one of my other stories, I'll go with the flow.

On a side note, I need 30 more posts to 1,500 for this story. How cool is that? *grins*

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
      It's been close to two months since I updated this story - so my plan is to work on it for the next couple weeks or so. Of course if I get an inspiration for one of my other stories, I'll go with the flow.

On a side note, I need 30 more posts to 1,500 for this story. How cool is that? *grins*
      Wow, has it really been two months? Oh boy, do I know how that can happen. Update soon, hon.

29 posts to go to 1,500

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenixnz
        Wow, has it really been two months? Oh boy, do I know how that can happen. Update soon, hon.

29 posts to go to 1,500
        I know *sighs*

Comment

• A/N: I know it's been almost two months since I updated this story, but I'm making up for it. I will be concentrating on this story for the next couple weeks. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

CHAPTER 107

Previously:

"Is everything all right in there?" Chloe calls from outside the dressing room.

They both turn their heads towards the door. "Everything's okay," she replies quickly. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Alright," she says as she walks back over to the chair she was sitting in. If I didn't know any better, I could have sworn they were having sex in there.

Daily Planet

"I still can't believe we did that," still blushing as they enter the elevator.

"I believe it," immediately wrapping his arms around her and pushing her up against the wall just after the elevator doors close.

"What do you think you're doing?" pushing him off her.

"I thought we'd finish what we started in the dressing room," once again pushing her against the wall.

"Remember what happened the last time we were in an elevator?" pushing him so hard that he stumbles backwards.

"I remember," coming back over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I already took care of the video feed," lowering his lips to her neck.

"Can't you take no for an answer?" pulling her head back.

He cocks his head. "I don't recall hearing the word no coming out of those luscious lips of yours," arching an eyebrow.

She lightly punches him on the shoulder. "It drives me crazy when you're right," a frown on her face.

"I know, and it just tickles me," a grin on his face.

She smiles up at him, then her eyebrows rise up. He looks at her curiously. "You're up to something," his eyes narrowing slightly.

"I just had an idea," she says. "How about we go over to Watchtower? I happen to know that Chloe took a few days off."

"Chloe taking a day off? What's wrong with this picture?" chuckling a little.

"I know. I couldn't believe it myself when she gave me the news. So how about it?" she asks.

"I like the way you think," pressing the button for the first floor. They exit the building, then Clark takes a quick look around before super-speeding them away.

They arrive at Watchtower a minute later. "You really are anxious to have sex aren't you?" she quips as he quickly begins to remove their clothes.

"You better believe it," pulling off his pants and tossing them to the side. "It's been way too long since we've made love," lifting her up and laying her down on the couch.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" winking at him.

"I just have to take care of one more thing," he replies as he pulls out a condom wrapper.

"You don't need that," she remarks as he opens it.

He looks curiously at her. "Why not? I thought that you didn't want another child anytime soon?"

"I got the implant I told you about when I went for my last doctor's visit," she replies.

He puts it down. "Are you sure it works?"

"Oh, yeah," she replies. "So what are you doing standing all the way over there?" her voice low and sultry.

"I have no idea," immediately coming back to her and carefully laying down next to her; his hand lightly caressing her stomach. "I hope you know how beautiful I think you are," his hand gliding down towards her inner thighs.

"I have a pretty good idea," she whispers as he presses his lips on hers.

"I don't believe it!"

They both look up at the voice and their jaws drop. "What the---" immediately grabbing a blanket and covering both of them up. "Not again," rolling his eyes.

"I really have to stop coming into a room unannounced," Oliver quips; turning around.

"I just have to get my laptop and..." Chloe's voice trailing off when she sees Clark and Lois on the couch. "Are you---"

"They're naked all right," Oliver interrupts. "It's not exactly the first time either."

"What do you mean?" looking over at Oliver with curiosity.

"I caught them having sex on my chaise lounge in my penthouse right after they got engaged," he replies.

"So that's how you ended up with the chaise lounge," stifling a grin while looking over at Clark and Lois.

"It's not the only time," he remarks.

"What do you mean?" turning to Oliver again.

"I went over to the farm one time and found Clark handcuffed to a chair naked and Lois wearing only his flannel shirt while licking an ice cream cone," he replies. "On the porch, may I add," narrowing his eyes.

"Really?" looking over at Clark and Lois again. "Was it the handcuffs I gave you, Lois?" she asks.

Both of them can't help blushing at the thought of the handcuffs. "I thought so," walking over to the console and picking up her laptop.

"You know, one of these days I'll be able to walk into a room without seeing the two of you naked," walking back to the elevator. "Are you coming, Chloe? You don't want to miss your plane," holding the doors open.

"I'm coming," she replies as she walks over to the elevator.

Oliver calls out to them as Chloe steps inside the elevator. "Forgot to get the fruit dip and those scarves, huh?" winking at them as the doors close.

Lois looks up at Clark. "So where were we before we were rudely interrupted?" arching an eyebrow.

"I think I had just kissed you and was about to make my way down..." his lips making their way down her neck. Of course they get interrupted again when they hear a ringing coming from his pants pocket. "I'll get rid of whoever that is," using his telekinesis power to retrieve the phone. "Hello?" he answers as he starts kissing down her body again. "Mom?" sitting up.

"Mom?" she mouths at him.

He nods back. "Hi, Mom," getting off the couch. "What?" his voice rising. "I thought your flight wasn't until tomorrow night?"

"Sh*t," Lois mutters under her breath as she jumps up from the couch and immediately starts getting dressed.

"I'll pick you up," speaking into the phone. "See you in about thirty minutes," hanging up up the phone. "Mom thought she'd surprise us by coming in a day early," a frown on his face as he gets dressed.

"That's just great," a frown on her own face as she slips on her shoes. "At this rate, we'll never have sex again," standing up.

"I know," sighing as he puts on his jacket. "Maybe Mom can watch the triplets tonight while we spend some quality time together?" a hopeful look on his face.

"We can't tonight," she tells him. "She's probably tired after her flight."

"Yeah," sighing again as they walk over to the elevator. "You pick up the babies, and I'll go pick her up at the airport - okay?"

"Okay," she replies. He briefly kisses her before super-speeding away. She leans back against the back of the elevator with a sigh as the doors close.

Metropolis Airport

"How was your flight?" Clark asks his mother as he picks up her two suitcases and they begin walking towards the exit.

"Long," she replies as they step outside.

"I thought Perry was going to pick you up?" looking over at him.

"He couldn't because he had to go to a convention in Dallas," she replies.

"That's right," giving himself a mental slap. "I forgot about that. He's supposed to come back tomorrow," he says as they reach the truck. He helps her inside, then walks around to the driver's side and slips behind the wheel. "So what made you decide to come a day early?" he asks as he turns the key in the ignition.

"I have a present for you and I couldn't wait another day to give it to you," a smile on her face.

"What is it?" his curiosity peaked as he pulls out of the parking space.

"You'll just have to wait until we get back to the farm," winking at him.

"You sound very mysterious," looking over at her. "Will I like it?"

"I certainly hope so," the smile still on her face.

Thirty minutes later

"We're back," Clark calls out as they enter the kitchen.

"Mom!" Lois rushing down the stairs and throwing her arms around Martha. "I've missed you," squeezing her tightly.

"I've missed you too, but you're squeezing the life out of me," she replies.

Lois lets go. "Sorry," a sheepish expression on her face. "Sometimes I forget I still have super-strength."

"It's okay, Lois," touching her face with her fingers. "So how are my grandchildren?"

"They're doing fine, but they're sleeping right now," she replies.

"I don't want to wake them, so I'll go up in a while," walking into the living room with one of the suitcases.

"Don't you want me to bring that up to your room?" Clark asks as she sits down on the couch and sets the suitcase on the coffee table.

"Not yet," the mysterious smile returning. "Come here," patting the spot next to her.

"Okay," sitting down while Lois sits down on the other side of her. "So what is this present you were talking about?" he asks.

"You'll find out in a second," opening the suitcase and pulling out a large box. "Here it is," handing it to him. He looks at the box, then at her. "Go on, open it," she says.

He lifts up the lid, then parts the tissue paper; his eyes widening as the \S/ comes into view...

To Be Continued...

Here's the link to Chapter 108
          Last edited by gem65; 01-23-2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Yep talk about hot and bothered They have a itch and they want to scratch it :P.....
            Ollie might have nightmares seriously the poor guy had capture them in action to many times XD
            Great update and yeahh Martha brought the suit !!!

Comment

• Hey I just stopped by to let you know I'll be reading the last chapters I missed later on. Right now I'm kind of busy with some homework but I'll come by later to tell you how you're chapters were awesome as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by MariVe
                Yep talk about hot and bothered They have a itch and they want to scratch it :P.....
                Ollie might have nightmares seriously the poor guy had capture them in action to many times XD
                Great update and yeahh Martha brought the suit !!!
                I've been meaning to write the chapter when Martha gives him the suit, so you'll see the rest of it in the next chapter. As for Oliver...well...poor guy is right. He's seen enough to last him a lifetime. Glad you enjoyed it.

Originally posted by KryptoInDaHouse
                Hey I just stopped by to let you know I'll be reading the last chapters I missed later on. Right now I'm kind of busy with some homework but I'll come by later to tell you how you're chapters were awesome as usual
                I understand. Homework comes first. I think I'm a couple chapters behind on your story. My bad. I'll try to get to them soon.

Comment

• wow great update amazing

Comment

• I can't believe it's been almost two months since you last updated! Really? Gosh, time flies eh..he..
                    I had a feeling, when Martha said she had a surprise for him, that she'll give him the uniform

Comment

• Originally posted by bigvillir001
                      wow great update amazing
                      Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by cathy14
                      I can't believe it's been almost two months since you last updated! Really? Gosh, time flies eh..he..
                      I had a feeling, when Martha said she had a surprise for him, that she'll give him the uniform
                      I figured that you would probably guess that the present was the suit. I can't believe it's been a couple months either. I really want to catch up with it because I have Thanksgiving and Christmas chapters yet to do. *sighs*

Comment

• Another fantastic update Mary Ellen.

Poor Ollie, it must be tough always catching Lois and Clark naked. You figure with Clark's hearing he would be able to tell when someone was coming, but I guess all of his attention is on Lois. Which is a good thing.

Looking forward to reading more.

Comment

• Originally posted by There Is No Spoon
                          Another fantastic update Mary Ellen.

Poor Ollie, it must be tough always catching Lois and Clark naked. You figure with Clark's hearing he would be able to tell when someone was coming, but I guess all of his attention is on Lois. Which is a good thing.

Looking forward to reading more.
                          You're right about Clark only paying attention to Lois - otherwise he would have heard the elevator. Glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Comment

• ROTFL - Those two just can't get a break. Seems like they're always being caught 'inflagrante'. It's a pity, but that's the way when you have babies, and no one else to take care of them.

Can't wait to see Clark in the suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenixnz
                              ROTFL - Those two just can't get a break. Seems like they're always being caught 'inflagrante'. It's a pity, but that's the way when you have babies, and no one else to take care of them.

Can't wait to see Clark in the suit.
                              That's so true. They are both a little frustrated. *sighs* As far as the costume, here's a picture by J. that I posted back in Chapter 96. I thought I'd re-post it and will probably do so again when I post the next chapter. Enjoy!

Clark in the Superman suit
                              Last edited by gem65; 01-14-2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
                                I understand. Homework comes first. I think I'm a couple chapters behind on your story. My bad. I'll try to get to them soon.
                                It's fine Mary, take your time, I haven't been exactly the most present reader either

Anywho, on to the chapters in question...
                                I loved how Krypto suddenly gained super-strength again and also how Kara is so well inserted in their family life and also a little smitten with a certain DP photograper. And heck yeah! To Jimmy knowing the secret and the babies floating! And I laughed hard when Clark complained about them floating first that he did
                                I think the blue k thingies were a great detail, a great idea and I feel bad for Clark and Lois not having some "alone" time for so long, that's gotta suck Oh, and I of course enjoyed their dressing room activities, another laughing moment when Chloe said she could've sworn they were having sex
                                Poor Ollie is gonna get traumatized any day now, I'm sure he'll be the one using that therapist Lois was so fond of

Resuming and AS expected, awesome as always Mary Ellen!

PPMS!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎