Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misty

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excellent updat meg. this convo should be fun.
    can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovinredkclark
      excellent updat meg. this convo should be fun.
      can't wait.
      I'm glad you enjoyed it. I promise I'll post an update soon. I have a couple more stories to end first.

Comment

• Well before I head off to catch up on all that I have missed (ahh I have been gone for sooo long it feels like - stupid school and work grr) I just wanted to say YAY for updates because even older updates are new to me right now lol and OMG Mary Ellen I love your new avatar (which again even if you've had it a bit it's new to me haha) But I love NCIS next to Clois, Tiva is my other obsession. And Mark Harmon is yummy! Anyways off to catch up on alot while doing my English paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by clois_all_the_way
          Well before I head off to catch up on all that I have missed (ahh I have been gone for sooo long it feels like - stupid school and work grr) I just wanted to say YAY for updates because even older updates are new to me right now lol and OMG Mary Ellen I love your new avatar (which again even if you've had it a bit it's new to me haha) But I love NCIS next to Clois, Tiva is my other obsession. And Mark Harmon is yummy! Anyways off to catch up on alot while doing my English paper.
          Welcome back.

I understand about the RL stuff. I've always loved him. He's gotten more handsome as he's gotten older. *sighs* I love NCIS too and believe it or not - I just started another story. Just slap me on the back of the head like Gibbs smacks DiNozzo. It's called...drumroll here...N.C.I.S. (Smallville-style). It's not a direct take-off of the show, but will have elements of it like the smacking on the back of the head. You know. That kind of stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
            ...and believe it or not - I just started another story. Just slap me on the back of the head like Gibbs smacks DiNozzo.
            *smacks you upside the head like Esposito slaps Ryan upside the head instead*

(On a serious note, can't wait for more of this story, Mary. You finish one story and start another one, I knew you couldn't resist. )

ETA: I'm just curious, what does "NCIS" stand for anyway? I don't even know...

Comment

• Originally posted by superlc529
              *smacks you upside the head like Esposito slaps Ryan upside the head instead*

(On a serious note, can't wait for more of this story, Mary. You finish one story and start another one, I knew you couldn't resist. )

ETA: I'm just curious, what does "NCIS" stand for anyway? I don't even know...
              It stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).

As for the new story, 'S' doesn't even know about it yet. I 'forgot' to tell him about it. So please don't tell him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take some asprin. I have a headache all of a sudden.

Comment

• Guess what? I think this will be my next update. Here's a little sneak peak. Enjoy!

Clark and Lois walk across the lobby of the hotel; not stopping until they reach the front doors and step outside into the early evening air. "It's a beautiful night," she remarks as he opens the car door for her. "You really are a gentleman," smiling up at him as she sits down and swings her legs inside; the hem of her black dress sliding up her thighs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gem65
                  Guess what? I think this will be my next update.
                  Woot woot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Schatzie
                    Woot woot!
                    You're funny.

Comment

• Yay Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Does cartwheels) .
                      BTW Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great and fun day Mary Ellen (if I can call you that ).

Comment

• Such a tease!!! you're dangerous

Comment

• Originally posted by MariVe
                          Such a tease!!! you're dangerous
                          I'm a tease and proud of it.

Originally posted by darlenejbv
                          Yay Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Does cartwheels) .
                          BTW Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a great and fun day Mary Ellen (if I can call you that ).
                          I hope you have the same too - and yes you can call me Mary Ellen. That is my name after all.

Comment

• Yuhuuuu, a update soon of one of my favorites stories¡¡

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsWolverine
                              Yuhuuuu, a update soon of one of my favorites stories¡¡
                              I'm hoping for the end of the weekend, but you never know what RL will throw at you.

Comment

• Chapter 12

PREVIOUSLY:

"Now you did say something about getting us dressed in five minutes - so chop, chop," a smirk on her face.

"Yes, Ms. Lane," winking at her as he does just that...

Clark and Lois walk across the lobby of the hotel; not stopping until they reach the front doors and step outside into the early evening air. "It's a beautiful night," she remarks as he opens the car door for her. "You really are a gentleman," smiling up at him as she sits down and swings her legs inside; the hem of her black dress sliding up her thighs a couple inches.

"I aim to please," smiling at her as he closes the car door and walks around to the driver's side and slips behind the steering wheel. "Don't forget your seatbelt," winking as he turns the key in the ignition.

"Very funny, Smallville," rolling her eyes as she clicks hers into place.

He chuckles to himself as he pulls away from the curb. A few minutes later while stopped at a stop light, Clark glances over and watches Lois as she carefully applies her lipstick. "You know, you really don't need a lot of makeup," he remarks.

"I don't?" looking over at him as she replaces the cap on the lipstick.

"That's right," he replies. "You have a natural beauty," smiling again at her.

She can't help blushing at his compliment. Why do I keep blushing every time he pays me a compliment? thinking to herself while returning the lipstick to her purse.

I just love it when she blushes. In fact, I think I'll make her blush some more.

She gulps thickly and blushes even more as he casually rests his hand on her knee. Get a grip, she tells herself as his fingers slowly begin to glide up towards her inner thighs.

I knew she'd blush, smiling inwardly as his fingers find the edge of her satin panties. "You disappoint me, Ms. Lane," slipping one finger underneath and gliding it along the edge.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean," trying not to react to what he's doing.

"Of course you do," slipping another finger alongside the other one.

"Don't you think you should be concentrating on your driving?" shifting in her seat and trying to change the subject.

"It's still a red light," he answers with a smirk as his fingers continue moving up a little further inside her panties.

She purses her lips; her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. I can play dirty too.

The light changes and the car slowly begins to move again. He removes his hand to make a turn when Lois makes her move and rests her hand over his crotch. He nearly hits the car in front of him but manages to keep control of the car. Damn! he mutters to himself as her hand begins to stroke his crotch up and down. Looks like I'm not the only one who can play dirty.

She looks over at him out of the corner of her eye and notices his fingers gripping the steering wheel. It's working all right, trying not to smile as her fingers find the zipper to his trousers and pulls it down.

"Uh, Lois?" he asks in a slightly shaky voice. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" she says all innocently as her fingers wrap around him.

"You know damn well what you're doing," he declares still not looking over at her.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," her fingers now squeezing him.

He stops the car suddenly. "Damn traffic," he mutters while trying to ignore the building pressure in his crotch.

"Are you okay, Smallville? You seem a little flushed," squeezing him even harder.

"I'm fine," squeezing his eyes shut for a moment.

She smiles to herself and releases her hand. "Preview of coming attractions," whispering in his ear.

I can't believe I'm actually relieved that she removed her hand. One more minute and I would have---

"Smallville?"

"Huh?" shaking himself out of his reverie. "What now?" opening his eyes and glaring at her.

"Another red light," she remarks with a smirk disguised as a smile.

She really is a pain in the a** sometimes; shaking his head and returning his attention to the traffic ahead of him. "I'll be happy when we finally get there," he remarks.

"Me too," her hand moving over towards his crotch again.

She has got to be kidding me," watching her hand out of the corner of his eye.

"I wouldn't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure,"' winking at him as she pulls up his zipper. "There. That's better," a smile on her face as she lightly pats his crotch before removing it.

His eyes narrow at her for a moment. This game is not over, he thinks to himself. Not by a long shot.

"So tell me more about your secret," she blurts out.

He slams on the brakes to avoid the car that suddenly stopped in front of them; causing them both to lurch forward.

"Damn, Smallville," she exclaims as they both fall back against the car seats. "Good thing I had my seatbelt on," glaring at him.

"Now aren't you glad I reminded you to put it on?" grinning at her then looking ahead at the car in front of them. "Looks like there was a car accident," looking ahead a couple blocks.

"A car accident? What car accident?" looking from side to side and in front of her. "I don't see anything?" looking over at him.

"I also have super vision and x-ray vision," he replies.

"You do?" her eyes widening with surprise. "Does that mean you can see what I'm wearing under my dress right now?" automatically covering her chest with her arms.

"You forget that I dressed you," he comments casually. "I already know that you're wearing a matching dark blue satin bra and panties. Front closure on the bra," a gleam in his eyes.

Damn! I forgot about that, removing her arms from in front of her chest. "Well---"

"Well---what?" he asks as they continue to sit there in traffic. "You already know what I'm wearing under my trousers," he says teasingly.

"Of course I do," she scoffs. "Boxers," she declares.

"Oh, Lois," shaking his head sadly. "You just had your hand in my pants and you didn't even notice that I'm going commando?" a smirk on his face.

She turns a bright red as she realizes her mistake. I will get him back if it's the last thing I do.

"You are so obvious," he continues; interrupting her chain of thought.

"Now what are you talking about?" a slightly confused look on her face.

"Don't you think I know what you're thinking about right now?" arching an eyebrow at her.

"Is mind-reading one of your powers?" arching her own eyebrow back at him.

"Nope," shaking his head.

"Then tell me what I'm thinking?"

He leans forward to whisper in her ear, "You're probably thinking about how you're going to get me back," his hot breath tickling her neck.

Her breath catches in her chest at his statement. "Now why would I think something like that?" her voice betraying her nervousness.

"Because I know you so well," his lips lightly pressing against her neck.

"Well you did start it," a small moan escaping from her mouth as his lips move down her neck.

"That's true, but it's my turn again," lightly nipping at her collarbone.

They're interrupted by a tapping on the passenger side window. They both look up to see a police officer standing there. "Move along, people," he tells them.

"Yes, officer," Clark replies as he releases the brake and slowly pulls back into the flow of traffic...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Here's the link to Chapter 13
                                Last edited by gem65; 01-12-2011, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎