Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^

Clark's expressions-- When Lois first comes on stage are priceless!

First he like "Helloo, sailor! How you doin?"

Then... 'Is that? Is..No...It can't be...No... OMG! It is!"

To "Oh, @#$@!#%! Crap! OK. Maybe she didn't see me...Is it hot in here or is it just Lois?"

And look at the way he stares at her...uh...chest. It's like he's never seen breasts before. Oh, right. He probably hasn't that close up, huh?

Comment

• Conspiracy batch is up!

53 icons, 2 wallpapers and a banner here.

Comment

• Bwahahaha! His reaction! As you say, Kaitlyn, priceless. I have never seen picspam of that scene before. Much better the rewinding and rewinding and rewinding the scene.
        And that is why TW needs more comedic scenes. His comedic talent is brilliant.

As much as I hate leaving this thread, I have to head off to bed. It has been a blast. Thanks for all the beautiful Clois everyone.
        Goodnight and many many happy dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaquelleuqaR
          I know! It was my favorite songs as well and Anastasia-what's not to love? Definitely echos of Clois there. So GEM making a video was just heaven. It's a lovely homage to thier relationship.
          Ah no! I am so sorry Real Life gets in the way of Smallville. Are you at least able to record it?

I was also pulling for the "Team Thud". We certainly go "Thud" here often enough.

Season 10, people!
          Well yeah, but there's something to be said about watching it live... especially when you've been waiting all week to see the next episode! I haven't been this crazy about a show in years! I have to admit, it was a tad easier when SV aired Wed or Thurs, since I was bound to be staying in anyways. Now I'm like a Clois drug addict waiting for my next fix!

Comment

• Originally posted by individuall
            Still makes my Clois heart flutter

Credit: Nora

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

*ahem*

Clark: Hellooo

Viewers: *Thud*

Avi by Trisha | Sig Gifs by Nora
            Manhandle THUD combo, double threat awesome!

Comment

• Classic Clois avies I made a while back:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lieslchen
                Classic Clois avies I made a while back:

Nice batch, Love THUD

Comment

• A pic from Conspiracy!

And more....

Last edited by FedeL; 03-05-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincessKent

This was totally hot... they just had to show the floor with her clothes.... then Clark *drools*...
                    Words do not describe my fangirly joy the first time I saw this scene.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                    Whats made me most happy is [SPOILER]we're going to get a 200th episode. My god.[/SPOILER]
                    And it's going to be EPIC, no doubt

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by BabyFratelli
                    Ditto

Although the Loisless episodes are always the ones I look forward too least
                    Same here. Seriously, she should just be in all of them.
                    Last edited by kg1507; 03-05-2010, 01:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by PrincessKent
                      Okay - I want to request an avi of this shot! Tagline: Lois Drives Clark Jr. Crazy.

I never really noticed how much he's working to suppress any rising emotions he's feeling regarding Lois until moments later - before it just seemed like he was just nervous at having been caught looking. (OMGItsLoisICantBelieveItWaitIShouldntLookButOMGIt sLois. Stay cool, man, act unimpressed like the rest of these guys *loosens tie, looks around* Wait, NOSheIsNOTComingThisWay, is she? Oh god she's totally coming this way.) Then, cue above screen shot. (ETA: And this is before the "lap dance")

----- Added 15 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by individuall
                      *ahem*

Clark: Hellooo

Viewers: *Thud*

Avi by Trisha | Sig Gifs by Nora
                      Okay, it is really hard to think while watching that gif. *remembers to breathe*
                      Talk about invading your personal space!
                      Last edited by That'llShowEm; 03-05-2010, 01:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Thanks PrincessKent and Kaitlyn for the TW interviews! =)

Comment

• Originally posted by individuall
                          ^

Clark's expressions-- When Lois first comes on stage are priceless!

First he like "Helloo, sailor! How you doin?"

Then... 'Is that? Is..No...It can't be...No... OMG! It is!"

To "Oh, @#$@!#%! Crap! OK. Maybe she didn't see me...Is it hot in here or is it just Lois?"

And look at the way he stares at her...uh...chest. It's like he's never seen breasts before. Oh, right. He probably hasn't that close up, huh?
                          What I have always liked from that scene is that when Lois first comes out on stage she is hesitant and unsure of herself. To me it seems like once she sees Clark in the crowd she undergoes this instantaneous transformation into a real exotic dancer. Its like from that point on she is dancing for Clark.

Comment

• Originally posted by That'llShowEm
                            Okay - I want to request an avi of this shot! Tagline: Lois Drives Clark Jr. Crazy.

I never really noticed how much he's working to suppress any rising emotions he's feeling regarding Lois until moments later - before it just seemed like he was just nervous at having been caught looking. (OMGItsLoisICantBelieveItWaitIShouldntLookButOMGIt sLois. Stay cool, man, act unimpressed like the rest of these guys *loosens tie, looks around* Wait, NOSheIsNOTComingThisWay, is she? Oh god she's totally coming this way.) Then, cue above screen shot. (ETA: And this is before the "lap dance")
                            Something like this?

Comment

• Comment

• Morning guys! *still happy dancing about s10*

And at the pics on this page!

That Exposed scene is priceless... You even feel bad for both of them watching it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎