No announcement yet.

The weakest rendition of Superman ever

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weakest rendition of Superman ever

This isn't my Superman. This is too dark and depressing. I hope we get off of this kick after the break. This is an obsession with evil and not with Superman

It's suppose to be. It's the aftermath of Doomsday. Not quite as true to life as the comics interpetation but there's no light without dark

Comment

too dark? i love it "/ it always felt too light to me. We need to dip oursleves in alittle. but thats me

Comment

No evil, No villian = No superman

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
          This isn't my Superman. This is too dark and depressing. I hope we get off of this kick after the break. This is an obsession with evil and not with Superman
          You've mentioned this before. I don't foresee Smallville getting less dark. Zod is on this season. Isn't he the epitome of darkness? So will you continue to watch?

Comment

I am personally enjoying the darkness! This is possible the last season or next and they need a great villian and lots of darkness before the dawn!

Comment

Who is going to be the darkness for season 10 (if there is)?

Comment

The weakest rendition of Superman ever

I can't believe I'm listening to Chloe and Oliver criticize Clark for going after Zod without them. What kind of Superman is this? I'm sick of Clark needing his friends to keep him from making mistakes and from rescuing him when he does. I may be finished after eight years of watching this show, waiting to see Superman. They teased us again in Idol and now this garbage. I'm sick of it.

Comment

This season is much lighter than last season. I enjoyed last season much more though.

Comment

Originally posted by lostmyway
                    This season is much lighter than last season. I enjoyed last season much more though.
                    Seriously?
                    It was such a disappointment. This season is 20 times better. Even the episode with the wonder twins

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
                      I can't believe I'm listening to Chloe and Oliver criticize Clark for going after Zod without them. What kind of Superman is this? I'm sick of Clark needing his friends to keep him from making mistakes and from rescuing him when he does. I may be finished after eight years of watching this show, waiting to see Superman. They teased us again in Idol and now this garbage. I'm sick of it.
                      im going to agree with you that too many times supsfan actually compiled a list of how many times throughout this show clark has needed saving from others. It does get very annoying seeing clark's decisions always backfire. what troubled me most about this episode was clark abandoning everybody.
                      Last edited by Night_Hawk90; 11-20-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

mod edit
                        Last edited by Atomic girl; 11-21-2009, 11:40 AM. Reason: rule #15

Comment

Originally posted by VicNew
                          Seriously?
                          It was such a disappointment. This season is 20 times better. Even the episode with the wonder twins
                          I loved last season. lol it's my favorite season of the show xD

Comment

i agree, i enjoyed last season just a tad bit more. But this comes really close.
                            But. Last season did go downhill, so i will say this.

S8-started out amazing
                            s9_ started out amazing just slightly under.
                            s8- went downhill after hiatus
                            s9- very high hopes, i expect to love this season over all, much more

Comment

This season is gettin less dark if anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎