The Clark/Lois Relationship Thread #4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just saw all the spoiler goodies in the spoiler section!

Comment

• Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
      Haha, you didn't see them yet, E? They're gooooood!!!

Cats out of bags... bits out of trousers...

Well, no, I rushed straight over when I saw someone speaking of them lmao

Yes... we have some good metaphors.

Comment

• Seriously,

[SPOILER]Chloe fans, are already saying they wont watch S9 if she dies. I am pretty sure Lana and MR fans still watch. I would watch if Lois died because I did start watching because of Clark and his story of becoming superman. I really think they are taking that spoiler about characters dying wayyyy to much to heart. This show isnt about Chloe, just like it is not about Lana or Lex, and hell even Lois. ITs about Clark. I'd hope long time fans would stick it out and have season 9 go out with a bang with wonderful ratings. Just my thoughts.[/SPOILER]

Oh, yea I can hardly contain myself with all the Clois goodies when Lois returns.

Comment

• [SPOILER] i agree that the show is about clark, and his development, but i dnt think ill watch of they killed lois cause...........its lois, they cant kill history [/SPOILER]

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdPlay3r
            [SPOILER] i agree that the show is about clark, and his development, but i dnt think ill watch of they killed lois cause...........its lois, they cant kill history [/SPOILER]

[SPOILER] Well we know Lois wouldn't die during SV...riiiight? haha. I just think them killing off Chloe would only hurt their ratings for the show. Personally, I think they are up to some sneaky business! Instead of Chloe fans being upset I believe they will be thrilled w/ what they do with her. Also, I really think Clark dies in the finale and Doomy. Clark will get revived in S9 somehow.[/SPOILER]

Comment

• i can't believe you guys are thinking that chlois could remotely happen. don't scare me, guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by LiLViLLiaN
                [SPOILER] Well we know Lois wouldn't die during SV...riiiight? haha. I just think them killing off Chloe would only hurt their ratings for the show. Personally, I think they are up to some sneaky business! Instead of Chloe fans being upset I believe they will be thrilled w/ what they do with her. Also, I really think Clark dies in the finale and Doomy. Clark will get revived in S9 somehow.[/SPOILER]
                The only thing is... [SPOILER]they said the deaths will stick. I don't see how Clark could die and then come back and have the spoiler make sense. Buuuut that is just me. It also says only one will be a vet. Maybe the non-vet is just Sam Witwer as Davis, but that Doomsday still lives on...[/SPOILER]

I dunno.

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Blazel
                i can't believe you guys are thinking that chlois could remotely happen. don't scare me, guys..

No, I don't truly think it will. As long as the writers don't hit the crack pipe.
                Last edited by rarebreed; 03-06-2009, 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• i'm sorry but it HAS to be [SPOILER]chloe, which honestly they forshadowed in legion, BIG TIME. she's not a part of the mythos and i just hope the show doesnt suffer from a choice they kind of have to make[/SPOILER]

Comment

• When I saw the **** on you tube this morning I had to laugh b/c

[SPOILER]When Clark finally tells her he's the RBB, he's got this big smile on his face so proud, and exciting Lois to go ooh and ah over him. Then Lois laughs in his face. Clois - the way I like it. They definitely make sexy eyes at each other, grown up style. [/SPOILER]

He won't be feeling like he's 14 anymore. Yippee.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Blazel
                    i can't believe you guys are thinking that chlois could remotely happen. don't scare me, guys..

It won't. Don't worry. You know the old saying, "There's no H in Clois"
                    Last edited by llk6165; 03-06-2009, 06:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazel
                      i'm sorry but it HAS to be [SPOILER]chloe, which honestly they forshadowed in legion, BIG TIME. she's not a part of the mythos and i just hope the show doesnt suffer from a choice they kind of have to make[/SPOILER]

I believe so, too. [SPOILER]at least as far as the vet of the show goes. Like it was pointed out, a lot of fans of KK and MR still watch, even though they're off the show... so it'd be a little... extreme maybe? (i dunno) for them to cut off watching Smallville cause of just ONE character, when she wasn't even the main character...[/SPOILER]

No idea if any of that just made sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by llk6165
                        When I saw the **** on you tube this morning I had to laugh b/c

[SPOILER]When Clark finally tells her he's the RBB, he's got this big smile on his face so proud, and exciting Lois to go ooh and ah over him. Then Lois laughs in his face. Clois - the way I like it. They definitely make sexy eyes at each other, grown up style. [/SPOILER]

He won't be feeling like he's 14 anymore. Yippee.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

It won't. Don't worry. You know the old saying, "There's no H in Clois"
                        i love that 14 year old comment. HAHA! and i'm not doubting, i'm more like scared for the others, don't want them to lose faith.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiLViLLiaN
                          Seriously,

[SPOILER]Chloe fans, are already saying they wont watch S9 if she dies. I am pretty sure Lana and MR fans still watch. I would watch if Lois died because I did start watching because of Clark and his story of becoming superman. I really think they are taking that spoiler about characters dying wayyyy to much to heart. This show isnt about Chloe, just like it is not about Lana or Lex, and hell even Lois. ITs about Clark. I'd hope long time fans would stick it out and have season 9 go out with a bang with wonderful ratings. Just my thoughts.[/SPOILER]

Oh, yea I can hardly contain myself with all the Clois goodies when Lois returns.
                          Hey. sometimes a Clois fan, mostly earlier on, not this season so much, and a relative unknown here.
                          I'll admit, I'm one of those Chloe fans.
                          I understand on some level that this show is supposed to be about Clark finding his Destiny, and that's fine. Just with all the development this season i don't see that happening, and I'm starting to dislike Clark (the lana arc and the lack of character growth/the midwipe/so on). So i just don't see myself watching a show I'm not invested in, especially when I don't like the central character..
                          Just my two cents.
                          but I see where you're coming from.

Comment

• Originally posted by wafflles87
                            That there's just one of the 7591 reasons the theory doesn't make sense
                            That could be a thread -'cept we'd get in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by VagrantDream
                              Hey. sometimes a Clois fan, mostly earlier on, not this season so much, and a relative unknown here.
                              I'll admit, I'm one of those Chloe fans.
                              I understand on some level that this show is supposed to be about Clark finding his Destiny, and that's fine. Just with all the development this season i don't see that happening, and I'm starting to dislike Clark (the lana arc and the lack of character growth/the midwipe/so on). So i just don't see myself watching a show I'm not invested in, especially when I don't like the central character..
                              Just my two cents.
                              but I see where you're coming from.
                              i'm not badgering you, but why watch a show when you don't like the central character? House doesn't really ever grow, but he's always interesting to watch. TV shows by there nature tend to be a little static.
                              Last edited by Hobbes829; 03-06-2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Can't speak for the real Chloe fans, but my theory

In SV many, view her as a main character along with Clark.

I wrote a song. Sing this to the tune of "Here Comes Santa Claus"

Here comes Clois
                                Here comes Clois
                                Right down Smallville Lane.
                                There are clips of Clois goodness
                                coming down like rain
                                Cloisers singing
                                Zantanna zinging
                                All for Clois fans
                                So get online
                                and make a rhyme
                                'Cause Clois comes Thursday night

Comment